A Win-Win Solution for Buyers and Sellers
SureCalf is a certified vaccination programme aimed at reducing the risk of pneumonia in calves during sale and movement to new holdings.
The programme aims to:
- Help sellers who invest in vaccinating against bovine respiratory disease (BRD) pre-sale, increase the value of their calves
- Help the buyers protect their investment, by minimising the impact of respiratory
disease on future performance
The website aims to:
- Provide more information about the risks from BRD
- Explain the SureCalf schemes and how each of them works
- Explain how the SureCalf programme could benefit you
- Give you access to a helpline telephone number, where someone can guide you
through the registration process
Create an account to start the registration process.
Sign in here. Forgotten Password
Why vaccinate against bovine respiratory disease (BRD)? Respiratory viruses pose a significant risk to calves. Find out how vaccinating can help minimise the impact of BRD on calf health and welfare and farm finances.
Read More >
Frequently Asked Questions
For answers to questions you may have about SureCalf or how to register
Read More >